I finally broke out a spoon and my jar of Nutella today that I got from Santa. (I only got one jar in my Christmas stocking. SIGH!) All the Christmas candy is gone and I needed something to help me get through another day of potty training.
Speaking of which, Jack has a potty watch that he got for Christmas from Great-Grandma C. He was excited after he open it up. Then Brian and I told him it was a potty watch and he glared at us. Guess who wears it most often? Me; around my neck on a string and then I have to make sure he hears when the timer goes off and it sings a song or he won't go. (We've been doing potty treats since the beginning, I also gave in and bought a drink and wet baby to try and help. Today I finally started a potty chart.)
Yesterday I left Brian home with the kids so I could go to parent-teacher conference. Before I left I noticed that Jack had about 15 minutes left on his potty watch. When I got back, Brian told me that he tried to get Jack to use the toilet, but he wouldn't because he wanted Mommy's help. I told Jack that Daddy can help just as good as I can, in fact he is better, ahem, equipped to help than I am. Then a brief discussion about how Mommys don't have a p***s followed. Then Parker pipes up with, "Mommy only poops."
Obviously, we haven't discussed how, where boys have a p***s, girls use something else to pee.
1 comment:
UGH! Right there is enough for me to think I'd go crazy if my kids weren't potty trained yet. Hang in there.
Post a Comment