I've been lucky enough to get quite a few naps lately. It's been nice. Expect, I missed out on my nap today. Sad for me. (And my temper's showing. Sad for the kids. And probably Brian when he gets home.) I'm doing laundry instead, since for some reason my husband likes wearing clean undies and sleeping on clean sheets.
I can usually count on a good nap on Sundays, that was, until this new year came. Now we have late church and by the time we get home and eat dinner, it's just a little while before we're getting the kids ready for bed. Not a good day for napping. Although, this Sunday is Stake Conference, so I'm hoping to get a nap in after two hours of fighting Bria and trying to stop her from running around the gym (yeah, no cushy-seat ambitions here, I know we're destined for the hard folding chairs).
No comments:
Post a Comment