June 30, 2011

Feeling Ambitious

I put Bria in big-girl undies all day today.  This was her first time wearing them for longer than just trying them on when I bought them (several months ago).  We spent a lot of time outside today and she did a great job!  All day long she stayed dry (even with an hour and a half nap), until after dinner.  I'd asked if she wanted to sit on the potty but she said no thanks and I didn't push it. After she chased Jack around outside for a while, suddenly Parker told me Bria was wet.  She freaked out a bit and didn't like being all wet one bit.  She's proud of herself and her princess undies.  After a bath I had her put on Pull-ups for bedtime and she informed me that her diapers were for the baby. I have high hopes for tomorrow. (Fingers crossed)

*****

Today was the first time I had Jack wash himself in the tub.  For a while now, I've had him wash certain "parts," but I'd get his hair and the rest of him all soaped up.  Tonight, I walked him through the whole procedure in anticipation of him going it alone soon.  I might still have my entire third trimester in front of me, but I'm already at the point when it's hard bathing the kids.  Having to worry about one less kid (for now) will be great.

No comments: