To do this, I had to figured out the best way to put all the seats so that I'd have the middle side seat open in order to move the whole seat forward to get two kids out of the back (and not have to open the trunk door and have the kids climbing over seats). I finally settled on Jack and Bria in the back with Parker and baby in the middle seat.
Parker, Jack, and Bria were all eager to "help" (get in my way) when I started the cleaning and rearranging, but the boys left to go play with a friend before I finished. When they got back, they went out to check out the seating arrangement. Jack comes back in whining that he doesn't want to sit by Bria again (even though there's a seat space between them). So I told him his options were to sit in back all by himself while Parker, Bria and baby are in the middle, or to keep it like it was now.
He wants to sit all by himself.
I wasted my afternoon. And my energy.
And did I mention it was hot, hot, hot in my garage while I did this?!
2 comments:
We had that when we got our van last year. The girls sit in the back, while Perry is up front in a captains seat. The other captain seat is actually folded up, so it is easier for the girls to get in and out. But now Perry can open the headphone thing in back of the drivers seat with his toes. So we may need to reconfigure our seating or figure out how to keep him from opening the headphone thing.
Don't fret the fighting will soon all be over, when they are out of the house!
Post a Comment