September 19, 2011

Couches. Again.

Just over a year ago, we were searches for new couches.  We couldn't find any that were "just what we were looking for," so we settled on some that were okay -- some that we could move downstairs when we finished the basement.  Well, the basement is finished (the main part, that is) and it was time to look for couches again.

But, with Brian liking one look more, and me another, we weren't having any luck in the couch-finding business.  Again. So we settled.  Again.  Which is a bit frustrating since I agreed on the other couches knowing they were headed for the basement, but instead we bought a cheaper couch for the basement.

But, the new one is nice for a basement; just not what I (we) intended.

At least there's a new baby coming, so, like I mentioned before, our new couch(es) memories will include a new baby.  We're talking days away.  More like hours. (For both the arrival of the couch and the baby.)

No comments: