September 13, 2011

Fall Soccer

Fall soccer games started last week.  We've only been involved in a couple of Spring soccer season and they were miserable: too cold, too rainy, too windy.  I kept forgetting to sign up for fall soccer instead until this year.  Parker said he didn't want to do soccer again, but I asked him to give it one more try since the weather isn't so crappy. And because this is the first time that Jack has been on a team and I didn't want Jack to not try since Parker wasn't.

Here are some of the season's first pics:

Parker practicing with his team before his first game.

Parker is doing a lot better to run around and participate during the whole game now, rather than to get board and sit down or something like the last two seasons he played.  Except when he kicks off his shoe, since he doesn't tie them tight, and goes off the field during the middle of the game to put it back on.

Bria took this shot of us.  I'm trying to hide my pregnant face behind my sunglasses.  Unsuccessfully.

Jack in the middle of things during his first game.

Jack starts out cute and happy at the beginning of his games ...

... then gets board less than half way through and put his arms over his head.  Or lifts up his jersey. Or looks off to the game that's going on in the next field.  He just wants to be done and go play on the playground.


1 comment:

Dawnya said...

at least your kids will do sports. I only have two that will do basketball and gymnastics. I guess if they had more sport opportunities around here they might do more.