Bria and Claire: my Super Girls!
Jack and Parker wanted in on the photo action.
We celebrated New Year's Eve with the kids by having a Wipeout tournament.
After playing the Xbox for a while, it was time to put the kids to bed. Parker informed us that he (with his new timer bookmark he got in his Christmas stocking) would be staying up to until midnight, when his timer went off.
An hour + later, while watching the news before going to bed ourselves, I mentioned to Brian that I felt bad about not celebrating with the kids until midnight, since I had fond memories of doing just that with my Mom. I then checked on the kids and found them all asleep, except Parker. He was still watching the time count down on his timer. So, after talking to Brian about it, we invited Parker out to the front room with us to stay up until the new year.
Brian spent about two hours teaching Parker how to solve the Rubik's cube. They finished about midnight.
Enjoying both sparkling cider and Cold Play (on PBS).
We watched the ball drop and Parker watched his timer count down. Then is was time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment