January 4, 2012

Twelve

Today, Brian and I celebrate our 12-year anniversary.



The day we were married it was freezing outside, with snow piled up and a blizzard during the reception that night.  Nothing like twelve years later, when I look out my window and there's no snow to be found.

Twelve years seems like such a long time, yet compared to my parents, who are celebrating 50 years this year, it's not much time at all.

 

We were so young ... 


 
... and carefree back then.


I'm grateful everyday for Brian (most days, anyway) (okay, everyday when I keep things in perspective) and I'm so glad that he asked me to marry him, that we started our marriage the right way in the temple, and for the four cute kids we created.

Happy Anniversary, honey. I love you!


2 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Happy Anniversary!

Dawnya said...

totally missed your a-day. sorry congrates on twelve years! u look so beautiful then and now, and you combined that beauty with Brian and made 4 adorable kids!