Last month Jack turned 6-years-old! {Jack wearing his Captain America mask, a birthday present from his siblings.}
On his birthday, he got his own room, since Brian finished the bathroom and Parker's room in the basement so Parker could move in. Now my bedtime rounds -- checking on each of the kids before I get into bed -- have gotten bigger.
Jack, as always, was excited for the family to come over for cake and ice cream.
He got a bag of Swedish Fish (that surprisingly latest almost a week before they were gone), a bag of snack sized candy bars (that he must have eaten all at one sitting, since I found all the wrappers in his pocket the next time I did laundry), two sets of Transformer Legos, and some little Star Wars toys.
Jack was excited to get bike accessories, too!
Bria {getting some cuddling} and her two Grandmas.
1 comment:
Hard to believe that Jack and Kayla are already 6. Looks like he had a great birthday......
Post a Comment