September 13, 2012

Silly Talk

Jack: Why do I have to go to school.  I don't want to go.  I hate school.

Mom: You have to go to school so you can get a job when you grow up.

Jack: I'm going to be a Ninja when I grow up.

Mom:  Even Ninjas need to go to school.

*****

Parker: Jack, when you grow up and are a dad, you're going to have Zombies on your lawn.

Jack:  No, I'm NOT!

*****

Mom: Bria, we can see where you might get married one day.

Bria:  Is there a slide?

Mom:  No, there's not a slide.

Bria:  I'm not getting married unless there's a slide.


 


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Lol! I especially love the ninja one.

Kim Tracy said...

Gotta love the things our children say. I get some doozies from my kids as well. The other day we were walking home from the bus stop and Kayla said "hello copper" to the police officer that was driving down the street. Where in the world did she learn that.