I had to defrost the freezer tonight. Our ice maker goes crazy every once and a while and water gets all over everything and (obviously) freezes and drips down to the bottom and waters our tile. Fun stuff.
****
Every year after a night of trick or treating, we have the kids keep their candy in the pantry and are supposed to ask when they want to get a piece (so I can attempt to limit their sugar high). This year, Brian said we should let them be in charge of their own candy and keep it in their rooms and have some whenever they want and when it's gone it's gone.
I checked on Jack's bucket o' candy this morning after he left for school and it looks like he kept eating after I sent him to bed last night. Bria went to town on her treats this morning. Jack doesn't have much left now. Parker will probably still have some when school gets out next spring. If Jack doesn't find a way to get some.

1 comment:
we have a candy thief in our house too. At least that's what everyone claims when their candy disappears so fast. But we decided the other day it might b Tassia cuz she was caught sleep walking the other night. So someone (the person I think is the candy thief) tried to pin it on Tassia.
Post a Comment