May 1, 2014

Easter, 2014

Some scenes from Easter celebrations this year:

Claire is ready to find some eggs at the farm.

Parker helped hide the eggs this year.  I think he left quite a stash in the tree, because he made a beeline to the tree and was there for a while.

Jack streeeeches for an egg.  (FYI, I don't think he could reach it and gave up, but I didn't realize this until I saw one of my little nephews grab this one with the help of his dad.)

Bria on the hunt.

Claire collecting eggs with Grandma.

Brian and Claire checking out Claire's stash.

Bria shows her egg haul (while wearing a Christmas shirt).

Jack is happy about his full bag of candy.

Grandma and Grandpa.

Easter morning!  (And hooray for 1 pm. church!)
See the sad look on Bria's face?  She'd already found and rifled through the Easter baskets before Claire and Mom and Dad were up.  She wasn't happy that she got a yellow (and adorable) stuffed-animal Peep while Claire got a pink one.

See Bria's smile?  She convinced Claire to trade Peeps. (But she missed all the fun gathering up treats hidden around the house while she was too busy pouting and having a near melt-down about not having a pink Peep.)

Making Bunny Ears (?!) after having dinner at Grandpa and Grandma L's.



No comments: