Claire as Anna.
Bria as Elsa, and little sister Anna. Now they often put on their dresses whenever they watch Frozen.
****
Bria got a massive haircut in October! (BEFORE)
This is what Claire does while Bria gets her hair cut.
AFTER: That's a big chunk of hair gone, but so very cute!
****
October means another birthday for Parker!
Presents!
Oooo, Legos.
Arrows for Parker's new bow.
Happy 11th Birthday!
Figuring out his new bow and arrows.
Ready, Aim, Shoot.
Fall break usually coincides with Parker's birthday and so we usually spend that time up on the farm.
Grandma making donuts. Yum!
Parker is all smiles today because it's his actual birthday.
Claire watching the sheep and feeding them apples.
Birthday Pie!
Yum!
Parker and Jack hanging out in the barn with a cousin.
****
Another month, another Cub Scout Pack meeting, and more awards.
Claire checks out the TeePee.
Bria is the Chief.
Jack is dressed up for his skit.
Parker receives his Arrow of Light.
Pinning the Parents.
****
The end of October was Red Ribbon week at school.
Bria's picture prep for picture day.
The elementary kids make a giant red (and purple) ribbon.
Crazy hair day.
Costume day/Halloween (Jack is Captain Jack Sparrow. Savvy?)
Bria is Dorthy from the Wizard of OZ.
****
For Halloween, Bria went as her Pink Kitty.
I had my friend I knew in Washington make her Pink Kitty hat for us. She and her sisters have an ETSY shop.
I was going to give it to Bria for her birthday, but when it arrived, I knew I had to give it to her early so she could be Pink Kitty for Halloween.
My cooperative kids: Bria is Pink Kitty, Claire is a Fairy, Jack is a Devil.
Scary.
The Illusive Parker.
He's 11-years-old and (almost) too cool. He is also the Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Happy Halloween 2014.

No comments:
Post a Comment