November 5, 2016

Fall Break 2016

Another year, another fall break at the farm.

Bria eating fresh picked apples.

Watching a (ridiculous) "presidential" debate.

Reading to Grandma.

Jack snuck of picture of Mom. 

Silly Claire

The kids packed some snacks and headed up to big rock.

I sent the camera with them, thinking they'd take some pictures of themselves. But they didn't. But these are good, too.

Claire and Mom.

Gotta get a photo shoot before heading home.

Bria and the red tree.

I love the farm I grew up on.

I am grateful to be able to take my kids there...

So they can love it too!

This pose has just become a tradition.

Sunset pictures...

... are my thing lately.

{Photo by Parker}

Until next time!



4 comments:

Mandy said...

Pretty fall pictures!

Rebecca said...

Thanks Mandy :)

Amber said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time together! It is always nice to get away!

Rebecca said...

Amber, it was super quick. Usually we stay at least two or more days. But, yes, always nice to get away.