Bria is eleven months now and I just realized she has tooth numero cinco. She also walks all the time and is attempting to speed up her steps, which usually ends up with her falling head over heels.

She also joins me in the frustration I feel about her older brothers.

And she loves reading books! (Something I've been doing alot of myself lately, thus my bloggage has been lacking.)
And she does all this while rockin' a dirty face.
1 comment:
I can't believe she is almost a year already! Time goes so fast.
Hey if you are doing a lot of reading you should check out my sister's blog, strictly letters (you can find the link from my site). It is a book review site. I have found some good ideas for books to read from that site (like the Percy Jackson series) and you can also join up and post reviews of your own. It is pretty fun!
Post a Comment