June 14, 2019

Finishing April 2019

Bria and Claire had a late night with a friend.

They wore onsies and put on face masks, among other things.

Claire loves to draw pictures of her favorite animal: the elephant.

All of my shells and such that I picked up from Florida, Haiti and Jamaica.

Love wearing my rocks and crystals.

Bria created this scene with play-dough.

A tree with grass and boulders.

Bria took a volleyball class this year (instead of playing soccer or softball).

She and her cousin were able to take the class together.

Which made it twice the fun.

She enjoyed volleyball more than she has softball and soccer.
(Probably because there wasn't as much running around, and since it was indoors, it wasn't burning hot in the sun, or freezing cold in the wind.)

I was enjoying the blooms in my front yard and the end of the school day...

So the kids got some pictures taken of themselves.

Brian had a dinner for work that I got to attend with him.

He was being inducted into a program at work, so I got my own place setting name tag.

Plus a name tag to wear, too.
Oooh, fancy.



No comments: