January 24, 2011

A New Super

I got me a new Superman shirt today.  For $5.  How awesome is that?!  This one doesn't have a picture of superman on it like my other one, so maybe Brian won't complain (as much) when I wear this one like he complains with the other one.

Plus, see that mirror?  Brian got me a full-length mirror for our anniversary.  (And it looks like it needs to be cleaned.)

4 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

YEAH!!! How can you complain about a $5 Superman shirt. Looks good to me. :)

Dawnya said...

YES U R FUNNY!

Mandy said...

Great shirt! I don't remember the obsession with Superman. Did it happen when you were older or am I just forgetful?

Rebecca said...

My obsession was {secretly} growing while I was young. (I loved it when they'd show Superman on TV.) It wasn't something that I even admitted to myself. Now, I love to show-off my obsession, to the dismay of my hubby.