March 24, 2012

Half a dozen

At six months old, Claire is still a cutie!

She's filling out her onesies more compared to last month.  She loves playing with her toes, but still hasn't rolled over yet.  One of her favorite things to do is play "drop the binky; where'd it go?"

 She's still a big hit with her siblings.

 A few weeks ago, she was doing good sitting up without support for 5-10 seconds at a time.  But, then she got wise to what I was trying to do, and whenever I'd try to sit her up, she started arching her back to fall backwards. So, she'd not quite sitting up by herself yet.

 I haven't mentioned it yet, but some of you've probably noticed that Claire has blue eyes! She's my only baby without brown eyes. Instead, she has a darker, grayer version of her Daddy's eyes. It's taken me some time to get used to looking at a baby of mine and not seeing my brown eyes looking back at me (or brownish- since Jack has hazel-ish brown eyes).

  She's my beautiful, blue-eyed girl.

1 comment:

Kim Tracy said...

I know what you mean the eye color. Perry's eyes are looking grayish blue....
I can't believe Claire is already six months old....wow she is growing so fast. What a cutie!